2. Write a short story using 10 word study words. Edit, revise, and write a final copy. Add pictures to illustrate. Underline the word study words used. This will be graded and taken in place of the regular word study assessment given on Fridays. Rough draft and final copy need to be turned in.
3. Finish "Soaring into Vocab" activity that was started in class on Wednesday.
4. Read the enitre Scholastic News. Students can go online to access the issue and play games, too. The link is on the issue.
5. All students: work on pictures for the Heart Map (or gather photos).
SCOPE students: write paragraphs 3 and 4 for the Map of My Heart writing project.
6. Weight and Mass math pages *
7. Complete all the 4-square*
* Students should use their math notebooks to help with these assignments.
8. Complete Investigative Review page in science (use science notebook)
9. Study for cell quiz -this will be given the day we return.
10. As always...read, read, read! Students should write a blog for each book completed even if it is not this month's genre. Handwritten blogs are perfectly fine to do.
We will do our Valentine exchange on the day we return.